View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Thanks lottie. really needed to hear the kind words. made me feel a lot better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
Would you feel able to discard of any thing you can hurt yourself with? It can be a huge step and just means you have extra time to think if you want to hurt yourself because you won't have anything to hurt yourself with. Some people don't find it possible to discard of their tools and that's perfectly understandable but it is an option which you might want to consider.
I do carry my knife with me a lot recently. but i've tried denying myself of it in the past and it hasn't worked. i've either bitten or scratched my arm with my nails until it bled and in one case i was at work and used a large kitchen knife. keeping the knife away doesn't stop me from harming, just forces me to seek more desperate and dangerous ways to bleed.
probably best i keep this knife with me. if i don't harm than thats great, if i have to, then at least i have something a lot safer than my teeth or a butcher knife.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote