View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:
OCR AS-level physics anyone? and extra time people too?

i think i jsut failed it >.<

has anyone else on here taken it today?

and can they rememebr what the last qustion was? i think i may have frogotten to actually answer it.

and also what are the urles on extra time? do they have to give us a seperate room?


Last edited by [Purple_Rain] : 11-01-2008 at 07:01 PM.




"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote