View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:
MySpace + Boredome = Queez

1. Where were you 2 hours ago?
Here, I tjink

2. Who was your last kiss with?
Katy

3. Do you hug alot?
I have nobody around much to hug

4. Are you wearing clothes right now?
I think so *checkls* Yup

5. When was the last time you went out of state?
We don't have states?

6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope.

7. What was the last alcoholic thing you had to drink?
Vodka and orange


8. Who was the last person to hear you cry?
I don't remember the last time I cried in front of someone

10. What was the last food you ate?
Toastttt

11. What was the last drink you had?
Vodka&orange


12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes *shows off new hoody*

13. Do you have a pet?
No

14. What did you do last night?
Got very very drunk

15. Where are you now?
This room in my house

16. If you could go to any continent, which continent would it be?
Australia. Wait, is that a continent?

17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
That bracelet thing


18. One thing you don't like about your body when playing sports?
I don't play sports.

19. What does the 10th text in your inbox say?
Got here ok. Vry cold. no problems. Let ur mum know.x


20. Do you miss anyone?
More than I thought I would, actually....=/

21. Last movie you saw?
I don't rememberrrrrr

22. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Hopefullululy seeing the gorgeous Katy and then comig home and making quiche and seeing my dadddyyyyy

23. Did you have fun today?
Um, the ultrasound with mother wasn't fun but I'm having fun atm

24. Who is your last text message from?
Sunny


25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
HA! No


26. What do you know about the future?
I don't have one

27. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Cousin and mother


28. Where were you going?
Hospital


30. What was your summer like?
Spent it all in hospital so....****


31. Did you meet anyone new over the summer?
Definitely lotsssss.


33. How do you like your soda?
Um. Red Bull?

34. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Myself, probably

35. What did you do today?
Went to hospital, came home, sat here ever since

36. What day is tomorrow?
Friday


37. What is your current mood?
*shrg*

40. Are you with your bf/gf?
N/A




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote