View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
eeyore86
 
eeyore86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:
Had really bad day, feeling rough!

Hey guys

I'm sorry to use up space on the forum moaning but today has been a crap day, I had a really difficult therapy session this afternoon, my therapist really pushed me and i left in tears. Some stuff happened over Christmas with my brother (those of you who know me will know he is my abuser), he tried to have sex with me and when i said no he masturbated in front of me and said some really horrid stuff. I am struggling not to cut tonight, i've already drunk nearly a bottle of wine (which i know isnt the answer but its calmed me down) and i just want a hug!

I hope you are all doing ok, i think of you all often!

Mary
xxxx



"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, thats why its called the present!"


As said by Po the Kung Fu Panda!!

eeyore86 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :