View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 05:19 AM   #7
Seraphsigh
Jeder Engel ist schrecklich
 
Seraphsigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: US
I am currently:

Eh, ****. I totally blew it.
But okay, that's my last one. This is worse than quitting drugs. At least then I still had cigarettes and booze and cutting. Now I have booze. When I quit that how loud will I have to yell to get it all to stop?
I even have too much guilt to die. Trapped, ****ing trapped.
I have no right to be this way.
Ugh, ignore me. I just have to type this so I don't do anything stupid. I know that I can't foresee an end but the end will come and that where negatives are prevalent there are separate but equal positives, but sometimes I just want to run and jump over bridges and fall into space.
Sorry. Okay I'm going now.



Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae.

Lambchop, LadyMacbeth, Butterfly525, and Moonchild are my sisters. Ruffle is my daughter. That Faery Kid is my kitty!



Seraphsigh is offline   Reply With Quote