View Single Post
Old 29-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #6
~invisible~girl~
 
~invisible~girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: California

Tell him to get his own DS? Or buy yourself a safe and keep it locked up whenever you're not using it...

My dad loves gadgets, but I never have any problems with him wanting to use my stuff because he usually has the higher end version already, or at least the same thing. Although he did get me an iPhone several weeks before he got himself one. But I sometimes have trouble getting him to stop talking to me about my electronics... like he got me a new camera for Christmas, and he has one just like it (plus a fancier one as well), and I couldn't get him to stop lecturing me on how to use it so I could just try it...



Emily



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote