View Single Post
Old 16-04-2025, 09:41 PM   #5145
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Sigh.

18th March
- gay bouldering
- M coining the phrase 'match madness bender' (for duolingo), which cracked me up

19th March:
- a good day in the workplace

20th March:
- a bastard printer working after being Out Of Order for too long

21st March:
- costa!

22nd March:
- see my parents

23rd March:
- talking to Finn

24th March:
- catching up on some admin

25th March:
(All I have been able to find out about that day is that I was busy and skipped gay bouldering due to my uterus having too many opinions)

26th March:
- meeting up with people I don't know too well but not having a terrible time

27th March:
- receiving a splendid letter from Finn
- getting really good feedback on my job

28th March:
- quiz
- someone winning a jigsaw I wanted in the raffle and giving it to me =D

29th March:
- finding a toilet with a secret passageway behind it
- people describing me as very funny, which is of course Highly True
- not leaving my coat on the train for once

30th March:
- seeing my mum for mothers' day
- mum appreciating her gift and less appreciating me including a single first class stamp to replace one of hers I used recently :P

31st March :
- getting out of an hideously dull meeting to go to a concert rehearsal

1st April:
- excellent new fish leggings
- gay bouldering, even if no one remembered to compliment my new fish leggings

2nd April:
- hearing news of A Man trying to convince a woman to wear a dress to a concert and immediately going home and changing so that I could turn up to the concert in trousers, shirt, waistcoat and bow tie
- fun-ish concert

3rd April:
- fun time at volunteering despite getting bullied by teenagers

4th April:
- people being nice to me when I was A Bit Sad
- seeing my parents

5th April:
- big sleep
- finding people to see musicals with

6th April:
- taking it relatively easy due to having The Plague

7th April:
- boss-person being nice
- not losing my voice with this plague

8th April:
- my fish leggings judging T all the way to the climbing wall
- gay bouldering
- making a New Friend

9th April:
- seeing that the vagina museum now sells plushie uteruses
- getting hilarious comments about the fact that I was wearing trousers to work (e.g "you look weird. Because you look more normal")

Thursday:
- receiving an email so hideously avoiding the excellent point I was making that it was entertaining
- receiving delightful socks in the post!
- getting £50 from the bank for reasons that I'm not clear on

Friday:
- rereading an excellent hate-review of Elinor Oliphant
- seeing my parents

Saturday:
- getting a new volunteering job
- doing a lot of sleeping

Sunday:
- talking to Lio
- meeting a Slightly Famous Person when out helping campaign for the local elections

Monday:
- mini-road trip with T
- getting free heated beverages against our will at our new friend's café

Yesterday:
- seeing Lana
- bouldering =D
- pizza
- seeing a great show

Today:
- exploring a gift shop with Lana like the good old days
- winning at Top Trumps
- getting home at relatively the right time despite my train being cancelled



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote