View Single Post
Old 25-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #24
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

1. Who are you txting?
Noone right this second?
Peopleeee though all day :]

2. Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?
Not really.

3. Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
No. I can say "I don't even know why i'm crying", but there'll always be some reason.

4. When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
I duno. Happiness? Hm.

5. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
Yatesss.

6. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
I don't think so.

7. What is your favorite color?
Black?Silver?Nicecolours?Someblueygreens?Somepurpl es?Don'task?

8. What do you do when you've had a bad day?
Drink tea with sugar :]

9. Have you ever envisioned your own wedding?
Yehhs.

10.when was the last time you personally made someone cry?
Umm i'm not sure. No idea infact?...

11. The last time you were kissed, where were you?
La station.

12. What'd you do today?
Get woken uppp. Open presentss. Have breakfastt. Open presenttts. Get dressseed & showereeed. Have lunchh. Watch the Queeeens speeeech. Come here. Then going back down agaiiiin. Sittinnggg. Going to see Elmofaceee. Staying there for a bittt. Watching teleee. XMAS TV. Etc.
Lardidar.

13. What part of your looks are you the most complimented on?
I duno.

14. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends?"
Yeh.

15. What are you wearing on your feet?
Socksss.

16. Last thing you said?
Thankyouuuuuuu.
I think?

17. Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
Yehs.

18. When is the last time you were on a vacation?
Half terrrm.

19. Do you make your bed every day?
Hah no.

20. Are you too shy to tell people when you're developing feelings for them?
I'd probably drop hints?

21. Do you use the internet or television more?
Internet.

22. Who messaged you last?
Ellieee.

25. Why are you taking this survey?
FOR FUN.
:]

27. What are your plans tonight?
I told you up there ^^

28. Do you want to be in a relationship right now?
I'm in one?

29. If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Ummm I duno,. Depends.

30. Have you ever done any acting on stage?
Yes.

31. Do you like being in pictures?
Um...if I look okay?

32. Do you cry easily?
No. Only if I have a reason to. And there's noone around.
Or someone's really happy on tele...:P

33. Have you ever been more attracted to a significant other's sibling?
No.

35. Are you currently mad at someone?
Nope.

37. Do they know you're mad?
.

38. What person in your family are you the most like?
Father.

39. Are you quick to start a fight?
Nein. I'll try and avoid at all costs...

40. Have you ever put anything other than cheese in your grilled cheese?
Come again?

41. What are you studying in school/college?
Human Bio & Psychology & Geography & Critical Thinking.

42. Do your parents really know YOU?
I don't careeeeee.

43. Have you ever felt invincible?
I really duno.

45. Do you get along well with your siblings?
I love my brother :]

46. Would you rather be the cheated or cheater?
Cheated.

47.Do you feel like you've got some growing up to do?
Not really. I'm alrite as I am thanx.

48. What did you do last night?
-thinks-
Lazzzeeed. Saw Elllieee.
Gemma came rounnnd.
Came on here :]

49. Do you want to be king?
O I JUST CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIIT TO BE KINGGGGGGGGG.
:]

50. Are you tired?
My eyes can hardly stay open.
But s'gravy.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote