View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 04:41 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

I'm so sorry this has happened, Dawn. You were both so good for each other. Grief is always difficult especially when it comes suddenly. Please do all the safe things you need to do to get through this. I know that really powerful negative emotions and thoughts can come from things like this but I also believe you are strong enough to get through this safely. I hope you can get some support from your CPN. What might you be able to do to help you through until you can get to speak to her?





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote