Thread: Back again…
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2024, 11:01 PM   #1
goldilocks
Just keep running up that hill...
 
goldilocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
I am currently:
Back again…

Sorry, never good at the talking/typing thing, more of a lurker in the past, but found this place again after a long time away. I think I had really thought I was better and ‘grown up’, so feeling fairly deflated and pathetic about being back in old patterns. I think it was easier to explain and more acceptable as a teen/younger adult with all the drama that comes with being that age, but now well and truly middle aged with responsibilities, and feeling guilty, alone and like I should know better. Just reading the posts in this forum has helped, can see I’m not the only one back again. Suppose I should be grateful for being well for so long, trying to remain positive that it’s possible and not f-up big time and make a mess of myself before then.

Guess I just needed to type that ‘out loud’. Sorry for rambling.

goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :