View Single Post
Old 18-11-2023, 07:18 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

I haven't dealt with this personally but as you've not had any responses I thought it might be worth me replying anyway!

Sorry that your mum is judgemental and doesn't seem to be understanding of your clinginess, that's sounds really hard. What helped you in the past when you were getting a lot better? I wonder if anything that helped then would help now.

It's probably painful to have the insight that you have into this but also it is good that you can identify that it's becoming problematic and hopefully start to challenge it. Is there anything wrong with having your comfort teddy in your bag? Maybe that's something you can rely on for the moment?



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote