Appointment was more if a check in that actually going through stuf. I kind of knew that ahead of time but was maybe hoping for more emotional support.
Multi disciplinary meeting has been booked for Thursday next week (23rd) and I have a call book with psychologist for the Tuesday after that meeting (28th). Where he will update me on outcome of meeting.
He asked if part of symptoms were from being scared of going back to hospital and I said that there is some fear and hospital is trigger in general. But I think more if it is abot me trying to process last few months including hospital and part of me being like nope no way are we going there and shutting everything down.
Discussed a bit what might be helpful.snd what might not for hik.ti discuss with team. And I asked him to find out if there is any idea how long wait for CMHT assessment will be. And how to access the duty support I am meant to have.
One bit I forgot to mention but we did cover last time was EDMR. Might email him mentioning it as he was going to try and work out best service to do EDMR under.
|