Thread: Not knowing
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 02:47 PM   #136
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

It must be hard to have so many different opinions from people and yourself and not knowing for sure what is the 'truth.' Please believe me that we have seen you go through similar times before and you have come out of them feeling better with guidance from health professionals. I know it might be hard to trust people but they really are doing their best for you. I hope you can take the increased Clozapine and it's not distressing for you.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote