View Single Post
Old 29-08-2023, 11:07 PM   #4
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

Yeah, I can relate. Some things are just a ridiculous struggle and they seem silly even though they aren't. Example: I struggle to shower due to a phobia. Such a simple thing which I now find difficult. Or when I had to clean the oven and realised that I was in my 30s and had never cleaned an oven and had no clue how to and felt like an idiot.

For me, a lot of it ended up being due to being neurodivergent (autistic) and now I can give myself a bit of a break, but sometimes these things are just harder due to our mental health as well, and that's okay - even if it doesn't feel like it is.

Sending some love and solidarity. You're not on your own.



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote