I think I just mean you have been getting distressed quite a bit and I am very proud of you for the ways you try to manage but the increase in MH things being difficult is something that can possibly be helped. Plus you yourself are questioning whether you need to speak to someone and I think that's important to acknowledge even if you're not sure why you're considering it totally. You don't have to contact your GP right away, you could take some time to really think about the easiest contact method for you like you have been doing here. If you have enough focus, or you could think for a little while each day and maybe write some things like the pros and cons and get your partner to help if that feels ok. It's also ok if you come to the conclusion that you're managing things alright by yourself and with your partner right now and don't think you need something extra just yet. I know all this is so huge and lots to think about, take your time. If we can be of any help just let us know. Also, you don't have to do anything I've mentioned. This is completely about you and what's important to you and what you feel comfortable with.
|