View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 06:43 PM   #175
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2
 
long road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Ceiling
I am currently:

I am starting to go a little mad. Don't think steroids have kicked in enough to properly help my breathing yet (I am on a lower dose than guidance received mmends to try and reduce side effects) but I am definitely feeling more wired I am absolutely exhausted but it feels like my brain wants to run full tilt forward, do all the things. Not doing things resting and feeling weird and not liking it. Stress is rising now and starting to feel like it's all a bit too much but I can't get out quickly just got to take the treatment and get there the slow way round.

Oh and hope that hospital consultant thinks I am a good candidate to try the triple in haler and or the biologics. With the biologics results of my blood tests should let them know if its something that may help. Might officially get a severe asthma diagnosis as well if it is.

Any stress relieving tips that do not involve large amounts of energy usage or focusing on your breathing?




QUACK!


long road is offline   Reply With Quote