View Single Post
Old 31-07-2022, 08:33 PM   #86
Auror.
Camden
 
Auror.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA

I haven't ever been assessed because my therapist who diagnosed me said it was obvious to her once she had gotten to know me, and that an assessment wasn't necessary.

I think it is obvious to other humans if I go out in public that there is something... off about me? I don't know a good way to put it. I did not know this until only a few years ago but I think it just is what it is. I have never been much bothered with what others think anyways.

Ali, feel free to PM or email if you want to talk.



Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.


You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.


Auror. is offline   Reply With Quote