View Single Post
Old 30-01-2022, 06:29 PM   #3
Elmer
Patchwork Elephant
 
Elmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

You are correct. A to do list would be the place to start (I hate when my advice comes back to bite me)

I was forced to close all the tabs when I asked my computer to do one thing too many and it had a lil anxiety attack, bless its heart.

I think I might start using a timer that makes a Big Noise to let me know it's time to move on, that's a good idea.

I *know* I need to make it as easy as possible to stay focused, it's just that even then it's almost like I don't notice until I'm actively attempting fourteen things at once, or I realise I've just been watching cats on treadmills for three hours instead. Mindfulness, right. Ugh.

Hope you feel better soon <3



'It's an impossible choice ... I'll just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me.'

"You're not scared of climbing mountains. You're scared that you can't make them move."

Jenna was here :P


Elmer is offline   Reply With Quote