View Single Post
Old 20-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #19
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

1. Have you smoked a whole cigarette before?
Yup. Plenty of them.

2. Have you kissed somebody in the last week?
Nope.

3. Who's the last person that came to your house?
Tachi.

4. Miss someone?
Not really.

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to see Naru in Edinburgh.

6. Who is the last girl you had a meaningful conversation with?

Kadaj.

7. Who last rode in the car with you?
Teh mother-unit

8. Who/what made you happy/smile today?
The bums in my college class :)

9. Whats on your mind constantly?

Paranoia about not being good enough.

10. Last person to hug you?
Stuart.

11. The last text you received on your mobile, and who was it?
Kadaj saying she wasn't kicked out of her school.

12. What was your last decision?

If I should go downstairs and risk getting punched by the mother-unit.

13. Do you have any piercings?

Snakebites and two in each earlobe.

14. Last person to disappoint you?
The Brat.

15. Who/What made you angry today?

The Brat, the mother-unit and the father-unit.

16. Last thing you ate?

Chickiiiinnn pops.

17. Do you find yourself loved?
Nooope :)

18. Plans for the weekend?
Work :(

19. Last person you missed?

No idea

20. Do you have over 150 myspace friends?
Nope. Used to have... 6k on my old account as a stupid kid.

21. How much makeup do you wear?
Black eyeshadow & eyeliner.

22. Do you clean when you’re upset?
No, I punch walls.

23. Where do you want to get married?
I don't.

24. Did you wear clip-on/stick-on earrings as a child?
Yups. Until I got my ears pierced.

25. Have any cool scars?
I like the ones on my arms. They define me in a way.

26. What were you doing at 9:23 this morning?
Sitting in the library at college, angry.

27. Have you brushed your teeth yet today?
Yups.

28. When’s the last time you ran?

Earlier, rushing to a lecture..

29. Can you dance?

Heh.

30. Do you enjoy your personality?

Nope. I think I'm too apathetic.



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote