View Single Post
Old 16-07-2021, 09:45 PM   #3
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Hey, thank you for the reply :) I'm so sorry that we never got round to it, I've felt really bad about it ever since, it seems a ridiculous amount has happened this year and I sort of cave in on myself when that happens... :| It's definitely not personal, just a weird coping mechanism I've adopted!

How would you fancy re-arranging it? I hope you're doing okay, sometimes I forget I joined here 10 years ago and people have lives and get up to all sorts. It would be amazing to hear what you've been up to :)



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote