View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 12:54 AM   #4
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

I popped in, but have experience in this. I've now been on Testosterone for 8 years now. Definitely helped my mental health settle down a bit because I figured out what was actually wrong and why I hated myself for so long. I mean, it's not a total fix but it helps for sure.

I don't really come here too much anymore, but I'll try and pop in when I can. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want/need to chat about anything or whatever.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline