|
Caught off guard... Might be triggering not sure tho...
Yesterday I went to the Trinity College open day with a few lads from the school... I decided to wear short sleeves cause I couldnt be arsed hiding my scars anymore... A good few of the people I went with knew I SI but on the train on the way we were all hyper, havin a laff and talkin bout random things and one guy just sed "a question : are you cuttin yer arms?" It went COMPLETELY silent... I really hadnt expected anyone to bring it up and I wasnt expectin it but that question kinda ruined my day cause it was all I could think bout... Every time I was with the guy for the rest of the day I wanted to hide my arms but I didnt have any sleeves... Twas sooo awkward on the train caus a few of the other guys knew what I was going thru... I had just gotten used to only wearin t-shirts and now Im bak to square 1 again because I realise how noticable my scars really are...
Anyhoo after that big pointless ramble Il cut to the point. Did this ever happen to anyone else before? Like you dont really know what to say or how to react when yer caught off guard or not expecting it? Like I just kinda shrugged off the question with no real answer cause I was sooo embarrased and suprised. What will I say to that person if he asks me bout it again caus I really dont want him to know... What do you do in that situation!!!! My confidence is completely gone causa dat stupid little question!!! I know Im probly being paranoid or silly but I do feel better after writing this... Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated thanx!
Zoe
|