View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 07:08 PM   #14
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

It's a shame you feel like you don't deserve better feelings, you are a good kind person and you are worthwhile. What scares you about speaking up? I think you should definitely let someone know where you're at right now and hopefully it will help you to avoid things getting worse. I hear that there is so much hopelessness and stress and pain for you right now. This is a time where it is absolutely right for you to be seeking some support. You deserve it.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote