Thread: Clopixol Depot
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 12:34 AM   #4
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

I am on clopixol but I have recently been suffering from shaking on my right hand side. Like the above poster said it's may be the lesser of two evils. For me clopixol is a life changer and I am reluctant to change meds. I have been prescribed procyclidine for the shaking and I am on diazapam prn.

I understand how you are feeling though. I wish I had answers but I wanted to say that you're not alone. I am wary of shaking as I had parkinsonism on risperidone and it started with shaking initially.




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote