View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 11:57 AM   #8
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Sorry I've taken so long to respond. I'm glad your GP was supportive and I hope it went well with your CPN on Tuesday.

I definitely agree that there is a current rise in the far right politics-wise, and the sucess of AfD is worrying, though as far as I'm aware no other German party would even consider a coalition with AfD, if that is what you were suggesting (apologies if I've misunderstood!).

However, I think concern about the far right is valid, but I don't see any evidence that we need to worry about medication being contaminated by them and regular citizens being followed and watched by multiple white range rovers. Can you see how in my eyes there is a quite a difference between the threat I'm seeing and the threat that you are describing?

I think ideas of reference is where you have thoughts that everything you hear or read are personally related to you. So for example, reading a newspaper headline and assuming that it was a message for you, rather than it just being a newspaper headline written to summarise a news story.

I think that if your physical symptoms were a consequence of medication being contaminated, then it would have showed up on a blood test, so I don't think you need to worry about that. Unexplained symptoms happen all the time and are normally a consequence of the body acting in a slightly unusual way that doctors don't know about, rather than because of external contamination.



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote