View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 09:33 PM   #1
yoyogirl
 
yoyogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
I am currently:
Ipod for sleeping

Hiya All
I need some help on deciding what I should do in regards to sleeping at night, lately, I have been struggling to get a decent night and it is quite vital for my mental health and due to having a pain condition. If I miss nights sleep, I don't make up in the previous day not even for twenty minutes shut-eye. I have tried the usual methods of reducing my mobile use, however, here lies a problem.

I use idoser music, audiobooks and podcast and music that I have downloaded from youtube to help me sleep, however, I do not want to be using my mobile phone at night. So I am trying to think of the best way forward.

I am going try my old iPod and use that as it a tiny screen and is easily shutable, I can leave it under my pillow and I don't bat an eyelid. It also has no notifications. However, there are signs that it will be on it's way out as I have had since i was 18-19 and also the storage/sound quality is diminishing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-iPod-.../dp/B000HZA0KI

So I am wondering what is out there, I'm not too fussed if it's going to be Ipod or something similar so long as it's compatible with my mac and has no notifications. I don't even care if 5 years old.

Can anyone help me out?



Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote