View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 06:54 AM   #16
Feeling_helpless
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
I am currently:

I used to stay after work to finish up my work, even not getting paid. I had pride in my work and wanted to do a good job I was trying to move up and learn new things that a part time job didn't provide enough time for. I pride myself in not calling out for years and coming in when others called out. I was dependable, and hard working. Nothing wrong with that. As far as the woman sounds like you kinda freaked her out. Sorry to be so blunt. I like to talk to my co workers after work and I have always done that. Once you work somewhere long enough you tend to make friends. Is that not so common as I thought it was. I never got in trouble for it. How did you get in trouble? I was told. I had to take breaks and I couldn't go beyond said amount of hours. My boss liked that I was willing to work.

Feeling_helpless is offline   Reply With Quote