View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 09:22 PM   #41
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Im sorry to hear about your mums friend. Try not to feel guilty about your struggles. They are your struggles and so they're going to be important to you.
Can your ring crisis instead of your mum if you need too? If your feeling its just a bit to much for your mum at the moment? Equally, I feel that your mum still cares and still will probably want to know if you're in trouble and need help. I know your mum is a great support for you so I do understand how difficult it is when you feel like you might be putting to much stress on her.

I hope the lavender helps some and you manage to get a bit more sleep. I also hope your CC pulls through and manages to give you a ring tomorrow.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote