View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 08:45 PM   #438
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

It's difficult because in a way it's hard for me to trust other people and I usually get bad vibes from people at first, thinking things like they hate me or they are harsh and won't be helpful and stuff. I've met my going to be CPN about 4 times now and I'm comparing her to my current CPN and feel like I can't trust her. I'll just have to see how it goes.

I text my friend saying I was sorry for not phoning her (she asked me to phone a couple of days ago) and she said she's really struggling too and needs a friend. She'll tell me at the last minute if she wants me to visit tomorrow and I don't deal well with last minute plans. If she needs me there I'll try my best to be there anyway.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote