View Single Post
Old 23-11-2017, 12:07 AM   #4
nanne86
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_step_closer View Post
There is a website called Patients Like Me where you can track medication, symptoms, moods, sleep, appetite, weight, things like that. I use the website and find it somewhat helpful as it creates easy to understand graphs which show how things have been for you over time. I know this isn't exactly answering your question but it's maybe worth giving a try and saving yourself the hassle of trying to figure out how to record and analyse things yourself! There are other tracking websites too if Patients Like Me doesn't suit you. I hope you find a helpful solution anyway.
Thanks for your reply, I'll definitely give it a try.
It's the graphs thing in particular I'm interested in, so it sounds interesting. I use excel at work so I'm slowly getting better at it, but I find myself constantly coming up with new ideas, like this one, then getting frustrated because it's too complex, because I tend to over-complicate things. :(

nanne86 is offline   Reply With Quote