Thread: Encouragement
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:14 PM   #3
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

That seems quite unfair of your parents to take your phone away, although I obviously don't know their reasons. It's good that you are at least able to get online to reach out for support. Do you have a guidance teacher at school? I found my guidance teacher to be a good support and he was able to arrange for me to have additional support from therapists when I needed it. I also think it would be good to make your parents aware of how you're feeling somehow. Good luck with everything.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote