View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 02:23 PM   #60
princesskaytie-leigh
Bootylicious!
 
princesskaytie-leigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devia_Angelus87 View Post
Well you just aint cool....

Too worried about what society thinks of you.....I'd rather smack someone and feel good about myself than get off that bus thinking....oh if only I didn't care so much what people think of me
Erm. No. I don't care what other people/society think of me at all. I just wouldn't expect a mature adult to behave in that manner. What those kids were doing is a criminal offence, surely it would have been wiser to report the incident, most busses these days are fitted with security cameras.

Are you all saying we should start beating up everyone who gives us ****? What she did was behave in a way that was no better than the kids who were harassing her.




this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy

Pround Pulmeria Sis :: Feel free to PM me anytime ::Always happy to help!


princesskaytie-leigh is offline   Reply With Quote