View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 05:54 AM   #61
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

I'm Sarah. I have been on planet earth for 19 years. I generally spam the queendom a fair bit, though not quite as much as some!!

I live in London with my mum and my 17-year-old brother, who has Aspurgers Syndrome. I'm on my gap year, taking A2 philosophy to get into uni, and childminding part time. Not a bad way to earn cash!! Anyway, so long as I get an A in philosophy, next year I'm off to Durham University to read Combined Honours In Arts. I'm a passionate literature student but I'm also interested in psychology, biology, history and art history. I pretty much throw myself into most things I do 100%. I'm a perfectionist.

I'm a bit of a science nerd at times and can sometimes be found doodling mitochondria when bored. I'm also a grammar nazi. I love music, live music especially, which out-ranks the CD versions by about a million, and the best times of my life so far have probably been at some AMAZING gigs. Mostly I like indie rock and pop-rock but I'm known for giving almost anything a listen.

I like coffee and fruit, I seem to bake something every week.
Oh and my athsma "volumatic spacer device" has a goofy face.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote