Thread
:
Advice needed quick
View Single Post
20-08-2017, 04:23 AM
#
4
bitomato
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:
Hi DeDe,
I would advise you to present to an emergency room if you currently feel unsafe, or contact your mental health support team tomorrow/ Monday to update them. Is there anything that triggered the relapse that you can identify?
~Happy tomatoes together we will be~
You say toe- may- toe, I say toe- mah- toe:
Let's call the whole thing- red
“
It’s time to lead the third revolution, which is not to say we want to be at the top of the world, but to say we want to change the world. Because the way the world has been designed by men is not working. It’s not working for women, it’s not working for men,
it’s not working for polar bears
.” Arianna Huffington 2014
bitomato
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by bitomato
Visit bitomato's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
bitomato
in the Arcade!