Thread: Refusing meds
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #11
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

She called back and came on Thursday. However she brought the wrong dose of my depot so she is coming back Monday. However she told me that I am having a new nurse which I am not happy about. I am worried that I will have the nurse that I complained about or a male nurse (due to sa in the past it would be very damaging to my long term care if I had a male nurse). Or someone who I don't get on with. Anyway I am going to see what's happening with my care before tackling the subject of a lower dose.




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote