View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #4
Deadbabiedolly
Feeling Alive
 
Deadbabiedolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

Thank you for your comments. It helped alot. I am feeling a little better today. I've been distracting myself as much as I can. I kept telling myself that grieving should be over by now. Move on. Which is probably part of my depression; the fact I was fighting it so hard. You're right, its ok to just be sad and grieve.

I'm fighting to get my confidence back one day at a time. I will always hold onto the desire of wanting to be happy. I am feeling a bit more hopeful today. Just living on moments, and this one was a positive one. Really, thank you, it helped pull me closer to positivity. I really needed to hear everything.

As for my sister in law, it just sucks not having a good relationship. I know at some point people will eventually see how manipulative she is because once shes bored making my life a living hell she will have moved on to her next victim. I hoped it would stop at me after my husband made it known to everyone of her actions. Instead it made it worse. I know its temporary and I know I should stop worrying about what everyone may be thinking and just ignore it and not react and be the bigger person. There's only so much a person can take. Perhaps keeping my distance is best even tho it sucks to feel left out.

Deadbabiedolly is offline