Thread: Quetiapine
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 09:42 PM   #4
tiptoes
Forum Mod
 
tiptoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

I have been on it for about 5 years and it's been pretty much weight neutral. If I have had a dose change sometimes I gain a little in the short term but after a little while it goes down again.

When my weight has increased due to poor diet and lack of moving I have been able to lose it again by making more sensible food choices.

There are times when I crave fatty foods much more than I would normally which I think is down to the quetiapine but if I don't give in to them they go away. Takes a bit longer if I do give in!

I was unsure about the medication at first but it has done wonders for my mood. I know there are others that have other experiences though



In my dreams I slew the dragon


tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote