Thread: Eurovision
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #2
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

I am going to be watching it. I have already downloaded the UK entry to add to my Eurovision play list on my ipod.

I don't think that the UK will do well this year because of the decision to leave the EU and it's become very political over the last decade.

I read on the bbc that they are thinking of doing a referendum on whether the UK should leave Eurovision.




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote