View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 12:56 AM   #5
bitomato
 
bitomato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

Just writing in to say I hope that you are hanging in there. I think it is best for the GP to refer you to a psychiatrist who would be the specialist in this case.

Venlafaxine has been a game changer/ life saver for me- so I hope that you will give it a chance. Even if you have been on anti-depressants in the past, please don't see this as a set back. I am glad that you are honest with both your GP and partner about your issues.

Please let your GP know about the eating disorder/ self- harm challenges.
You are important. Take care of you first so that you can be the best you for your baby and then work.





~Happy tomatoes together we will be~
You say toe- may- toe, I say toe- mah- toe:
Let's call the whole thing- red

“It’s time to lead the third revolution, which is not to say we want to be at the top of the world, but to say we want to change the world. Because the way the world has been designed by men is not working. It’s not working for women, it’s not working for men,
it’s not working for polar bears
.” Arianna Huffington 2014

bitomato is offline   Reply With Quote