He said he would come with me but he has to work and can't get away as it's quite a way from where he is. We don't really live close together. I am also glad my manager is supportive and always has been. I have never really reached out to get help so not sure what to really do. I have always thought I was coping with everything well but this just shows how much lying I have been doing to myself. Bring sectionnwd right now is not something I want and want to avoid it as especially don't want my mum knowing what is going on. She is in a bad place at the moment and after successfully completeing a detox last year is back on the drink so don't want to make it worse than it is for her already. I think I am just scared also as this is the first time I have really asked for help from my GP and this to me just shows and proves that I am not as strong as I once thought I was and that I am literally at breaking point.
|