View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 08:13 PM   #124
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Right; first of all, dn't be so hard on yourself and stop apologising when you don't have an immediate update. you can't rush things like creativity and real life commitments. once a wekk or once a month it's all the same.

Secondly; WOW. Fantastic, it just keeps getting better.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote