View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 11:26 PM   #1
Dandere
 
Dandere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever life takes Visa.
I am currently:
I Always Feel Like I'm Being Watched

I'm not sure if this is paranoia or what, but for almost 3 years now I have been having this deep feeling that someone is watching me.
Say if I speak to someone I have a liking for, I'll end up being extremely cautious and paranoid as if they're right outside my front door or looking through my kitchen windows when I'm looking for something to eat.
It's becoming extremely irritating, and I'm too afraid to reach out to anyone about this except for these forums. I haven't left my house for months now, except for short walks and even then I cannot think straight without blaring music because I'm always afraid the people inside their houses are watching me and judging.
I can barely eat anymore without feeling ashamed about it, as if someone is near me judging my every mood.
I don't want to diagnose myself or anything, I just would love to know if this is just paranoia or something deeper.
Any advice?



Different denotes neither good nor bad, but it certainly means not the same.

Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Alice

Dandere is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :