View Single Post
Old 28-10-2016, 10:39 PM   #1
my_smile_is_fake
 
my_smile_is_fake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently:
Dissociation and kind of paralysis

Hello,

So I have struggled with dissociation for like 10 years now. But the other evening during therapy I dissociated, but differently - I couldn't control my body.
I wasn't able to actively move. I couldn't turn to look around, I couldn't stand up and couldn't un-link my hands. I was able to move my legs and my hands were stretching/ squeezing each other, so I wasn't paralysed. ButI just couldn't control me. I was semi aware of it all where usually my body is aware, but my mind kind of turns off. But this time was almost the opposite. All I wanted to do was shout that I wasn't aware or in control and was scared. But I just couldn't do anything.

Anyone had this before or know whats going on?

Thank you kindly
xx

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote