View Single Post
Old 19-08-2016, 12:59 PM   #6
zombiehunter
thinking
 
zombiehunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Glasgow
I am currently:

I don't Identify as European but that's a different discussion.

I don't dislike Americans or America, there are a lot of things I like about them and there are things I don't and to be honest if we are going to live in a world with superpowers I would rather have America the dominant power than Russia or china.

what I would also like to add is that I've noticed how acceptable it is for people to say they dislike or even hate America/Americans, it would be unacceptable to say anything similar about any other nationality or people (try saying the same about Pakistan/Pakistanis and see how long you last) so it does seem that anti Americanism is accepted or at least not challenged as fiercely as any other type of bigotry.

zombiehunter is offline   Reply With Quote