View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 06:39 PM   #548
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself
 
Fire Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United Kingdom of backwards thinking?
I am currently:

Hi tiptoes. With regards to overdoing it could you make a list of things you need to do each day and sticking to the the list and if it gets too long make it for the next day. So you're managing it so that it won't affect your mood. Do you think student support is helpful?

With regards to wanting a family is there an alternative to the medication you could go on to to prevent a relapse and manage your mood at the same time.

Stress is doing me in. I'm scared and it's affecting my mood. I want my brother to be ok but the police case is building and I have no idea what's going to happen.



Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -


The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln


Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote