Thread: Fo' Shizzle
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 10:56 AM   #23
Gordon.
Tanquergay
 
Gordon.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: foreva in the well
I am currently:

The way to win your heart?
Be moosical.

When was the last time you really laughed?
Last night thinking about my sunbathing attempt at Embankment.

Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti?
Swirly swirl.

Are you dating the last person you kissed?
No

What are you like when you're drunk?
Annoying :') Probs more open.

Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
No

Who knows a big secret about you?
Me dog.

How long is your hair?
Meediom.

Do you like Batman?
Batman is ok u know

Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
I don't know lmao lmao. Maybe Natty.

When was the last time you sang out loud?
The other day to Aqua Barbie Girl with my flatmate. How awful.

What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee.

Is your birthday on a holiday?
Usually half term.

What instant messaging service do you use?
Whatsapp.

Can you cook?
Sometimes.

No.?
/

When is your birthday?
LE FEB.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Who knows

Do you have any regrets?
LOLSIES. Moving to Landan.

Do you miss anyone atm?
I miss me leaf. I miss my Dad and my bro. I miss my Auntie's dog. I miss lots of people and dogs lul.

Do you use an alarm clock?
Phone.

Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
Idk u know.

What's the first thing you notice of the preferred sex?
Idk.

What colour is your favourite shoe?
Probs black.

Who would you like to see right now?
Pongo and perdita.

Are you a social or antisocial person?
Both.

Have the cops ever come to your house?
Not that I know of

Do you have a tan?
No sob.

Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone?
Always with someone. I'm the worst alone sleeper to exist.

What school do you go to?
None

Ever had braces?
As a yoof.

Are you afraid of the dark?
No.

What's your favourite song?
/

Who's your last text message from?
Manager

What's your favourite commercial at the moment?
None

Do you always wear your seat belt?
Ya

Do you like bananas?
I do.

Who was the last person to disappoint you?
Le work colleagues

Do you trust people?
Maybz some people.

Is there someone you want to fight?
Manager

Do You know what you want to do with your life?
PLAY IN A ****ING ORCHOBOOBLE BUT THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Do you think cheating is right?
Not usually

What's your last name?
McDoodle

Do you like it?





Founder of: Capstealy avoidance method 3 aka The Steph Da First Method

The picture above was kindly created by Sentient Treacle (leafy girl)


Gordon. is offline   Reply With Quote