What word would describe how you're feeling at this very moment?
Sick :(
Have you ever hugged a stranger?
Indeedio.
Describe your fashion style.
Jeans and nice top appears to be the way forward
What are your top 3 favourite sites at the moment?
Netflix is fantastico. That's all.
How many people do you know by the name 'Emily'?
A ton.
Are you more hungry or thirsty right now?
Thirsty. When u gon food shop Steph.
What name do you love?
It fluctuates
What name do you detest?
None.
What is your texting plan?
Giffgaff monthly woohoo
How many different thoughts do you think you go through every minute?
I'm very up and down ha.
Who is the youngest gay person you know?
Idk.
Do you ever watch Adult Swim?
Nope.
When was the last time you showered in your swimsuit?
At da pool? (the swimming one, not the city)
Do you have a friend who acts her shoe size rather than her age?
Def.
When was the last time someone complimented you?
I can't remember ha.
Do you prefer your hair curly, straight, or wavy?
Wavy.
What colours look best together?
Black and white.
Have you ever babysat someone other than your siblings?
Yepsies.
How old were you when your parents gave you 'the talk'?
Idk mate.
Do you think voice cracks are cute?
Idk
Who do you prefer: Mickey Mouse or Goofy?
Both.
Chip or Dale?
Both.
What is the colour of your Math folder/binder?
I haven't done maths for four years okay.
Do you use spirals for any subjects?
Eh.
What is your birth stone?
Da purple one.
How well can you play the piano?
Lol don't.
What time is it right now?
9.018am
Why are you taking this survey?
So that I don't have to start sorting my life out following the horrors of this week.
Have you ever fallen in a hole?
Nope.
Just out of curiosity, have you taken any of my other surveys?
Idk
When people take your surveys, do you read their results?
I don't have any.
When you finish taking a survey, do you read over your own results?
Nope it's all about forgetting innit.
What colour hair does your best friend have?
Brownioso.
Do you think David Bowie has cool eyes?
Correct
Do you know anyone with blue hair?
Yep.
If you could get any colour highlights, what colour would you get?
I miss my blonde highlights. Again. One day. When I'm rich.
Do you get along with your neighbours?
We don't ever have to communicate so yeah.
What do you like most about your house?
I like my large bedroom.
Do you have any birth marks?
I think I had one on the side of my ribs but it's vanished.
Isn't Ludwig a cool name?
Ya for a classical composer.
It reminds me of Hedwig from Harry Potter.
I prefer Errol.
Do you know anyone of the opposite gender with your name?
There are plenty of Stephen's, and that's close enough. I have a family member with this name, and the same surname as me, and it can get very confusing.
How far can you see out your bedroom window?
To Canary Wharf mate.
Do you prefer mayonnaise or mustard?
Mayo.
Is there anything on the floor around you that belongs somewhere else?
Nope.
Does your house have an elevator?
I wish.
What about a fountain?
Oh imagine.
Are your grandparents the kind that bake cookies and take you to carnivals?
Three of them r ded and one is riddled with dementia, so nopeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Has anyone ever pinched your cheeks?
Ew yes.
Have you ever questioned your sexuality?
HA.
What are on your pajamas?
Bottom half are fluffy and pink, top is a t shirt from animal.
Do you prefer mopping or sweeping?
Sweep sweep sweep.
Now with the invention of the vacuum, when did you last mop or sweep?
I still sweep the kitchen.
What colour is your toothbrush?
Idk purple or orange I believe.
What colour is your shampoo bottle?
Red/white.
How about your soap?
White.
Do you have a big shower?
No.
Does the hot water run out after a while?
It ONLY does hot water. Cue lots of burnage.
Do you have a cactus plant in your house?
Nope.
Do you know anyone who owns a ranch?
No
Have you ever been bitten by a bug or animal?
Last night I had flashbacks to when I moved into new digs in second year of uni and got bitten ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE for a week before I connected it, and realised there were bed bugs :'(
What about stung?
At the age of approx 4 I got stung by a bee, while on a giant bee ride at the fairground. Lul.
Why do people keep scorpions as pets anyway?
Idk.
Have you ever watched an animal being eaten by another animal?
I watched a giant centipede eat a mouse.
What did you do?
This was on the internets.
Do you own any Converse? What colour?
No actually.
Have you ever been in a play or a musical?
Mostly musicals playing da violin innit.
Do you believe in karma?
No
Ghosts: scary or bogus?
I believe in Lynn 1-4
|