View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 09:27 PM   #9
dragonfly
A flower for beauty....A heart for love....
 
dragonfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: losing myself with no trace of home
I am currently:

Thank you for sharing your experience whirlpool. That was really helpful.

I have had my consultation and they were super nice. They did the scan and I'm 9 weeks so things have to move very fast to get it done before i hit the 10.
She did ask for f I wanted to know if it was twins but luckily it is only 1. Just as whirlpool said the screen was turned away and on silent but I do have the notes with me as I have to go to a different place tomorrow for the first pill and another place on Saturday for the next. Due to having my notes I have looked through and the scan pictures are attached to them so have looked through and honestly I don't feel anything. Instead I keep looking on my wall at the 12 week scan of my little boy and that one makes my heart swell with love.

Even though in my heart I still know it is the right thing for me I still feel so ashamed of what I am doing. Knowing that I am going to be forcing my body to miscarriage when there are so many women out there that have problems staying pregnant naturally.



littlewhisper, my guardian angel. I-Love-You XxX
little_miss, such an amazing friend. LoveYou XxX

I hate it, I don't want it, I don't need it, I never want to see it, You can take it, You can break it.

Mummy to my gorgeous wolf cub - 30/10/2013. Our little fighter at 3 weeks early and a tiny 4lbs 14oz.


dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote