View Single Post
Old 30-11-2007, 11:29 PM   #13
~invisible~girl~
 
~invisible~girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: California

Do you know why it makes you uncomfortable? I mean, I know that you're worried about what your therapist will think and stuff, but you were able to talk about it on here. Do you know what's different about talking to your therapist? The reason that I'm asking is not just for telling your therapist this one thing in particular, but more that if you can figure it out, then it might be something that you and your therapist can work on so that you'll be able to feel more comfortable talking to her about other things that might come up as well.



Emily



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote