Thread: Been admitted.
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2015, 10:14 AM   #8
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself
 
Fire Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United Kingdom of backwards thinking?
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerina123 View Post
There are any things you can do on your own and there are some.good books and websites that may help just Google th or go on Amazon.

I think cutting out caffeine is a good start and getting plenty of rest.

Also you could use the extra energy to your advantage. I mean no on likes being tired all the time. There is a good book called the bipolar advantage that helps you make the most of an episode without harm to yourself.

Why do you wanna stop your meds?
What did you want your cc to say?
Thank you for your reply. I will look into when I'm home. I'm using a sleeping pill to sleep.

I want to come of the citalopram and aripiprazole because I don't think they do anything. The citalopram doesn't stop the lows and aripiprazole doesn't always stop the voices. The only one that works like a charm is Pregablin. It has stopped my panic attacks and freaking out on tubes.

I'm not sure what I wanted my cc to say. But maybe something more insightful in how to manage the highs if I do go higher. I must say the level I'm working at today is brill. I'm working at the moment and I have enough energy to keep me going. I've just drunk half a slim fast shake to keep me hydrated and fed. Struggling with eating as well but I guess that's another story. But it does feel like with this energy I don't need food as I don't need the energy from it anymore. But I'll keep at the slim fast shakes

I have emdr tonight and quite nervous. My therapist has never seen me a bit fast before. Nervous about speaking to her and seeing her. I don't know why exactly. But I'm scared of the session and how it will proceed.



Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -


The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln


Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote